§ 1 Scope of application
The General Terms and Conditions apply to all contracts concluded between OFFICENOW and you via our online shop. You can reach us at the following address:
§ 2 Offer and Acceptance
- By placing an order in the online shop, you make us an offer to conclude a contract. For this purpose, you place the desired product in the virtual shopping cart and enter the data necessary for contract processing. Furthermore, you confirm that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions.
- Hereby you give us a binding offer to conclude a contract.
- We can accept your offer within 2 weeks. The declaration of acceptance can also consist in the dispatch of the contractual object.
- OFFICENOW is not obliged to accept your offer. This applies in particular if the desired item is no longer available.
- The contract is not concluded until you have received the declaration of acceptance.
- The text of the contract, including your data, will be stored by
OFFICENOW until the expiry of the statutory retention periods. It is accessible to you upon request.
§ 3 Subject matter of the contract
You will find a detailed description of the subject matter of the contract under the online shop's product range.
§ 4 Purchase price
- The purchase price on the day of submission of the offer shall apply.
- The purchase price is due with the invoice. These are to be transferred within 10 days after receipt.
§ 5 Place of jurisdiction, applicable law
- The legal place of jurisdiction shall apply to consumers. Munich shall be the place of jurisdiction for disputes arising from this contract with respect to entrepreneurs within the meaning of § 14 BGB (German Civil Code).
- In the event of disputes arising from contracts concluded with
OFFICENOW, the procedure for settling consumer disputes in accordance with the Consumer Dispute Resolution Act (VSBG) shall also not apply to consumers.
- Our General Terms and Conditions shall apply exclusively to disputes arising from this contract. Conflicting or supplementary general terms and conditions do not become part of this contract. In addition, German law shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.